This week, we’re rewarding Colton!
Here’s part of the awesome email we received from him:
“So I just wanted to shoot you a short email saying that I really thing your products are amazing and to keep doing what you’re doing. I really appreciate the content you have created, and it works great.”
Thanks, Colton! We’d like to match awesomeness with awesomeness and give you a bunch of minutes for Textfree with Voice :) You should see them in your account soon!!!
Biggest Fan Friday rewards one user from Facebook, Twitter, our Help forums, or via email. Send us a love note (email@example.com), or join in the conversation on our social media sites to be entered to win!
Back to Blog home.
You asked for more ways to earn free and cheap minutes and we listened:
• watch videos for free minutes
• limited time only: cheap 99-cent option for minutes
Head to the iTunes App Store and search “Pinger” to find and download our latest app! Happy texting!
Go to blog home.
Pinger has teamed up with Operation Gratitude this year to donate up to $5000 towards care packages for our active service members, their families and wounded soldiers. From November 1 to November 11, anyone can sign up for Textfree and support Operation Gratitude.
Textfree is great for anyone, but especially for deployed soldiers and their families:
- soldiers can send FREE unlimited texts and pictures
- they can also earn FREE minutes to call anyone in the US (incoming calls are FREE)
- with a FREE US phone number from Textfree, family and friends can call deployed soldiers without paying international rates
- if soldiers AND their families both have Textfree, all calls and texts are free and unlimited
- works anywhere you get WiFi
Sign up for Textfree and share with Facebook and Twitter friends to support Operation Gratitude!
Go to blog home.