For those of you who updated to iOS 5, we have a few tips that might make your Textfree experience better:
1) iOS 5 includes a new default setting that shows all notifications at the top of your screen, “banner” style.
Want to change notifications back to “pop-up” style for Textfree? Follow these easy instructions:
It’s easy! On your device, go to:
- Scroll until you find the Textfree app
- Select “Alerts” under Alert Style
Ta daa! You’re all set.
2) iOS 5 also includes a handy new Notification Center that organizes all the notifications on your iOS device: new email, texts, friend requests and more, all in one place.
- Sort Apps Manually
- Click on Edit button on upper right
- Find Textfree, and use the 3 gray lines on the right as handles to pick up and drag the app to the top of the list!
We hope these tips help make Textfree more fun. Happy texting, Pingsters!
Have a question? Need help?
Go to Blog home.